HOW TO REGISTER
2018 REGISTRATION GUIDE
HOUSE LEAGUE DIVISION
HOUSE LEAGUE FEE
|KIDS 1ST ||2013-2014 ||$110 |
|JR. ROOKIE ||2011-2012 ||$165 |
|SR. ROOKIE ||2009-2010 ||$200 |
|MOSQUITO ||2007-2008 ||$265 |
|PEE WEE ||2005-2006 ||$290 |
|BANTAM ||2003-2004 ||$300 |
|MIDGET ||2000-2002 ||$300 |
|**ALL DIVISIONS TRY-OUT FEE** || ||$60 |
|MOSQUITO ||2007-2008 ||$675 |
|PEE WEE AA ||2005-2006 ||$675 |
|PEE WEE AAA ||2005-2006 ||$1,150 |
|BANTAM AA ||2003-2004 ||$675 |
|BANTAM AAA ||2003-2004 ||$1,250 |
|MIDGET AA ||2000-2002 ||$675 |
|MIDGET AAA ||2000-2002 ||$1,350 |
Every player is required to complete online registration through the SJP site. Click HERE detailed instructions about registering in SJP's registration system.
- Players wanting to try out for a spot on a Rep division team needs to register and pay only the Rep Try-out fee. Following try-outs, you will be directed to register and pay the fee corresponding to the team (AAA/AA/House League) for which the player was selected. Spots on House League teams will be held for players not selected to a Rep team.
- Online payment by credit card completes the registration.
- Payment by cheque requires the following:
- registration through the SJP site, and select cheque as the payment option
- submission of payment at an in-person registration date (TBD) or by mail to: South Jasper Place Minor Baseball Association, Suite #305, 6655-178 Street NW, Edmonton, Alberta, T5T 5J5
- payments must be received by April 15, 2018
- IMPORTANT: Registration is not complete until payment is received. No spots will be held nor will the player be assigned to a team without payment.
- Applications for third party funding (e.g. KidsSport) requires you to contact the registrar: email@example.com.