ONLINE REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
- From the SJP homepage, click on REGISTRATION, then REGISTER NOW.
- Create a Parent/Guardian Account or login to an Existing Account
- Note: An existing account could be from another sport or child, if the RAMP registration system was used. For example, your child or a sibling played for Edmonton Warriors Lacrosse
- Optional: Add Credit Card under Account Menu. This is a necessary step if you are registering for a AAA team and would like to make 2 payments.
- Select New RAMP Athlete or Existing RAMP Athlete
- Click Register
- Select Season
- Select Division
- Select Fee Package
- Division Confirmation if registering for Kids 1st, Jr./Sr. Rookie, or Rep try-outs
- Enter or confirm Athlete Information
- Enter or confirm Parent/Guardian/Emergency Contact #1
- Enter or confirm Parent/Guardian/Emergency Contact #2
- Answer information questions
- Choose payment type: Credit Card or Cheque
- Note: If choosing payment by cheque, registration is not considered complete until payment is received. No spots will be held nor will the player be assigned to a team prior to receipt of payment.
- Confirm details.
*Application for third-party funding, e.g. KidSport, requires you to contact the registrar: email@example.com