Children ages 9 and under play in our Rookie (9U) or Rally Cap (5U/7U) divisions. More information on those age categories, including days of play, can be found HERE. Players 10 and older can choose to play House League (plays through May/June), or try-out for a Rep team (plays May/June/July, with travel).
Please click HERE for information on our House League. Please click HERE for the current season's Rep try-out schedule.
Every player is required to complete online registration through the SJP site. Click HERE detailed instructions about registering in SJP's registration system.
- Players wanting to try out for a spot on a Rep division team needs to register and pay only the Rep Try-out fee. Following try-outs, you will be directed to register and pay the fee corresponding to the team (AAA/AA/House League) for which the player was selected. Spots on House League teams will be held for players not selected to a Rep team.
- Online payment by credit card completes the registration.
- Payment by cheque requires the following:
- registration through the SJP site, and select cheque as the payment option
- submission of payment at an in-person registration date (TBD) or by mail to: South Jasper Place Minor Baseball Association, Suite #424, 9768-170 Street NW, Edmonton, Alberta, T5T 5L4
- payments must be received by April 5
- IMPORTANT: Registration is not complete until payment is received. No spots will be held nor will the player be assigned to a team without payment.
- Applications for third-party funding (e.g. KidsSport) requires you to contact the registrar: firstname.lastname@example.org.