Callingwood diamonds = OPEN
Callingwood cages = OPEN
Last Updated: September 21, 2022
At end of each session:
"LEAVE IT A LIL BETTER THAN YOU FOUND IT"
- Please ensure to return bases, base dig-out tool, batting mats, screens to its original location inside your diamond (bases and dig-out tool to be stored inside storage box).
- Check & cover bases with orange base plugs.
- Cover the field home plate and the pitching mound with respective blue tarps (please avoid dragging tarps over infield dirt areas; fold & remove with care).
- Take and/or remove all garbage from dugouts. Avoid spitting gum & seeds onto our diamonds and playing surfaces (instead, dispose into a cup or garbage bin).
- Ensure all field gates and batting cages are locked before leaving.
- Additional rakes and brooms are available for use inside each batting cage.
- Ensure Port-a-Pottys are accessible and stocked.
- Contact CJ if you'd like any assistance via Diamond Help