Callingwood diamonds = OPEN
Callingwood cages = OPEN
Updated: 09/11/2019 3:30pm
Air Quality Reminder: If the AQHI reaches 7 or higher at any point, baseball should be stopped immediately.
At end of each session:
"LEAVE IT A LIL BETTER THAN YOU FOUND IT"
- Please ensure to return bases, base dig-out tool, batting mats, screens back to respective batting cage (bases and dig-out tool to be stored inside blue storage box)
- Check & cover bases with orange base plugs
- Cover home plate and the pitching mound with respective blue tarps (please avoid dragging tarps over infield dirt areas)
- Take and/or remove all garbage from dugouts
- Ensure all field gates and batting cages are locked before leaving.