Children ages 9 and under play in our 9U or 5U/7U divisions. More information on those age categories, including days of play, can be found HERE. Players 10 and older can choose to play House League (plays through May/June), or tryout for a Rep team (plays May/June/July, with travel).
Please click HERE for information on our House League. Please click HERE for the current season's Rep tryout schedule.
Every player is required to complete online registration through the SJP site. Click HERE detailed instructions about registering in SJP's registration system.
- Players wanting to tryout for a spot on a Rep division team needs to register and pay only the Rep tryout fee. Following tryouts, you will be directed to register and pay the fee corresponding to the team (AA/House League) for which the player was selected. Spots on House League teams will be held for players not selected to a Rep team.
- Online payment by credit card completes the registration.
- Payment by cheque requires the following:
- registration through the SJP site, and select cheque as the payment option
- submission of payment at an in-person registration date (TBD) or by mail to: South Jasper Place Minor Baseball Association, Suite #424, 9768-170 Street NW, Edmonton, Alberta, T5T 5L4
- payments must be received by April 5
- IMPORTANT: Registration is not complete until payment is received. No spots will be held nor will the player be assigned to a team without payment.
- Applications for third-party funding (e.g. KidsSport) requires you to contact the registrar: email@example.com.