Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

In what category should I register my child?

Registration is based on birth year. For example, 9U (Sr. Rookie) registration is limited to children whose 9th birthday falls on or after January 1st of the current year. If you child wishes to try-out for a rep team (11U/Mosquito and older), register for the Rep try-out in the appropriate age category.

What is the difference between Rep and House League?

House League plays during the months of May and June. Playoffs are typically completed prior to the end of the school year. Rep is more competitive, with the season running from May to the first weekend in August.

What is the process for registering my child?

Every player is required to complete online registration through the SJP site.
Players wanting to try out for a spot on a Rep division team needs to register and pay only the Rep Try-out fee. Following try-outs, you will be directed to register and pay the fee corresponding to the team (AAA/AA/House League) for which the player was selected. Spots on House League teams will be held for players not selected to a Rep team.
Online payment by credit card completes the registration.
Payment by cheque requires the following: registration through the SJP site, and select cheque as the payment option; submission of payment at an in-person registration date (TBD); or by mail to: South Jasper Place Minor Baseball Association, Suite #424, 9768-170 Street NW, Edmonton, Alberta, T5T 5L4
payments must be received by April 15.
IMPORTANT: Registration is not complete until payment is received. No spots will be held nor will the player be assigned to a team without payment.
Applications for third-party funding (e.g. KidsSport) requires you to contact the registrar:

Submit your question


Tell your Team Manager to turn
RAMP Team on!


Do you want to reach thousands of users across hundreds of Minor Sports Association websites? Advertising with RAMP has never been easier! Get in touch with us now to discuss your needs.